The Wanaka Community House Charitable Trust is delighted to be the chosen recipients of the Wanaka Golf Club’s Hirepool charity classic tournament on the 4-6th March. We are raising funds to build a Community House in Wanaka – to welcome and support the social service providers in the region. We have been overwhelmed by the support offered by the community for our fundraiser;
Some of the items being auctioned are:
- A John Toomer original painting
- An Indian Banquet Dinner for 8 people hosted by Dame Sukhi Turner
- A scenic flight in a Tiger Moth with Classic Flights
- A Fishing Trip with John Barlow for 2 people.
- Dinner with Executive Chef, James Stapley
- Boutique Wine Tour for two with Wanaka Wine Tours
- An evening Rabbit Shoot for 4 with Lake Hawea Hunting Safaris
- A Castle Hill Holiday – featuring 2 night’s accommodation
- A luxury portable BBQ from Wanaka Mitre 10
Many other items will be included in the silent auctions and in raffles during the tournament.
The public are welcome to take part in the Charity Auction on Sunday 6th March from 4pm at the Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you there!